New Member in UK

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
      Hello all

      This is a great Yahoo Group so much stuff on a game I once owned back in 94. I am now looking to re purchase the game via ebay etc.

      Only thing I suspect is that as of the Mid 90s I am going to struggle to find players. As I once said to an old friend of mine back then. "Its such a great game, that no one plays it" So I am hoping that you guys can suggest something or know of any groups in the UK that play it either Face to Face or Email etc.

      Regards
      Steve
    • Andrew Paz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
        Steve,

        There is an online SUPREMACY game site.  The site is consistant to the basic elements of the game.  Perhaps you will find it to your liking.

        http://game.asup.co.uk/

        Andrew J. Paz

        The information contained in this message is confidential, and may also
        be privileged and protected from disclosure. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message may only occur with permission of the sender(s).

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012
          Hi Steve,

          I have a group of friends that sometimes get together to play in the Leeds area - send me a private email if you're local.

          Paul.