Re: Los Angeles Area

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3 6:48 PM
      I live in Burbank; not too far from LAX. If we could grab five people for sure, I'd be willing to play. I love playing the game but it's hard to find more than two others to play.

    • lynn_preston5@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 11:16 PM
        Good news, and bad ...
        I live in LA ... Very close to LAX ...
        But, unfortunately, for the next two months have been assigned to work in Sunnyvale, CA ... :(
        Perhaps when I return ...

        Sent from my iPhone