Re: Los Angeles Area

  • geraldvera69
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
      --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny" <laradioken@...> wrote:

      > How many members are in the Los Angeles area? I'm always looking for a group to play with; but most of my friends are none to keen about the game.

      I would love to play a game of supremacy. I live near LAX, but I can't host as I share a house, but if you set up something please feel free to email me at geraldvera@...
    • geraldvera69
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
        I would love to play a game. I live near LAX, and email a game time I'm free on sunday's my email is geraldvera@...

        --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny" <laradioken@...> wrote:

        > How many members are in the Los Angeles area? I'm always looking for a group to play with; but most of my friends are none to keen about the game.

      • Kenny
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3 6:48 PM
          I live in Burbank; not too far from LAX. If we could grab five people for sure, I'd be willing to play. I love playing the game but it's hard to find more than two others to play.

        • lynn_preston5@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3 11:16 PM
            Good news, and bad ...
            I live in LA ... Very close to LAX ...
            But, unfortunately, for the next two months have been assigned to work in Sunnyvale, CA ... :(
            Perhaps when I return ...

            Sent from my iPhone