Re: CL&MM Mega?

  • youvegotspam@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
      Mega Supremacy can be played with any expansions or with no expansions. It is independent of the Mega Map. CL&MM can be played with Supremacy or Mega Supremacy, and on either map.

      RD3 on the other hand probably would have required the Mega Map, because I assume it would have cards for territories not on the regular map. I'm sad this was never made - I don't like the Mega Map because of all the territories and seas not represented in the resource decks or Fortuna.

      Ultimately all the expansions were meant to be compatible, and naturally we were encouraged to own them all.