Los Angeles Area

  • Kenny
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2010
      How many members are in the Los Angeles area? I'm always looking for a group to play with; but most of my friends are none to keen about the game.
    • Lynn Preston
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2010
        I'm always up for a game ... But, my sets are currently inaccessible ...

        But, as for my end.. There would be me and possibly two others...

        - Lynn Preston
        - C: 310-955-6899
        - E: lynn_preston5@...

        ________________________________
        How many members are in the Los Angeles area? I'm always looking for a group to play with; but most of my friends are none to keen about the game.

      • geraldvera69
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
          --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny" <laradioken@...> wrote:

          > How many members are in the Los Angeles area? I'm always looking for a group to play with; but most of my friends are none to keen about the game.

          I would love to play a game of supremacy. I live near LAX, but I can't host as I share a house, but if you set up something please feel free to email me at geraldvera@...
        • geraldvera69
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
            I would love to play a game. I live near LAX, and email a game time I'm free on sunday's my email is geraldvera@...

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3 6:48 PM
              I live in Burbank; not too far from LAX. If we could grab five people for sure, I'd be willing to play. I love playing the game but it's hard to find more than two others to play.

            • lynn_preston5@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3 11:16 PM
                Good news, and bad ...
                I live in LA ... Very close to LAX ...
                But, unfortunately, for the next two months have been assigned to work in Sunnyvale, CA ... :(
                Perhaps when I return ...

                Sent from my iPhone