Hoe much would you get for the game and expansions?

  • Maikiro
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2009
      Resource Deck 2 (Resource Deck 1 is in the original game)
      Main Battle Tanks (expansion set with new parts)
      Warlords and Pirates of the Neutral Zones (expansion set)
      Boomers - Ballistic Missile Subs (expansion set with new parts)
      Neutron Bombs, Killer Satellites, Missile Silos and Spaceports (new parts)
      Field Marshall's Handbook (book)
      The Unconventional Forces (expansion set)
      Mega-Supremacy map
      Mega Supremacy: Challenge of the New World Order (book)
      I also have two copies of the game, (1 with everything, other without resource cards. So I bundled them both together.)
    • drnous@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2009
        Speaking as a dealer in Supremacy parts for many years on Ebay I think$200-300.in bulk depending on the fanatics bidding.
        If you don't have time to squeeze out every penny you might get put up a buy it all now price for $225.00. I believe you would have it sold in 24 hours.
        I'm looking for the complete Fortuna card deck and this alone I would buy it now for $40.00 alone.I have thousands of parts for the game and am taking inventory as we speak.Supremacy is often hit and miss about price.I have no official boxes for the tanks and boomers but I have put together complete tank and boomer sets and they always go for about $30.00.But an anal collector may only bid $20.00 on a complete set of tanks because they are not in the original box.The card sets often bring the most cash.Experiment and get the best price,This is still America! You're my competition on ebay,but make 'em pay!
        Too bad the idiot designer and his partners destroyed an American legend.Supremacy should be alive and well.but it's molds lay rotting away,the original colors no longer exist and need to be remixed and lord knows if the Megamap was spared the lawyers axe.Very sad story as I've heard it.
        Best of luck,
        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2009
          HI John I totaly agree,
           I am based in the UK and only got the back end production of Supremacy it took me nearly 16 years to even find a copy. I would love to collect the rest and keep/play it but I dont have anyone my end who wants to. I have check out ebay in USA and to get the rest its going to be like $300 dollars. not sure if i want to sell or not thou.

          Chris

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2009
            In 1974 I loved the UK.I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK FOR DECADES NOW BUT I HOPE ALL IS WELL.
            I HAVE OWNED STACKS OF EVERYTHING OVER THE YEARS AND SOLD MOST OF IT BECAUSE GETTING SEVEN PEOPLE TO PLAY A GAME FOR THREE DAYS IS NOT AS EASY NOW AT 50 LIKE IT WAS WHEN I WAS 35 AND OWNED A GAMESTORE.SUPREMACY IS A TEARFUL EVENT WITHIN MY LIFE.I LEARNED AS MUCH AS I COULD ABOUT WHAT WENT ON BEHIND THE SCENES,WHERE AND WHAT COMPANIES PRODUCED THE PIECES
            AND WHAT I COULD STILL GET.I GOT THREE INVESTORS TOGETHER AND TRIED AS HARD AS I COULD TO CONTACT THE COMPANY PARTNERS TO BUY THE RIGHTS BUT MOST OF MY EMAILS FELL ON DEAD BRAINS SOME PEOPLE ARE SO HATEFUL AND BULL HEADED THEY WOULD JUST RATHER WATCH THE WORLD BURN THAN ALLOW AN OUTSIDER TO RESURRECT THE LEGEND.I PAINLESSLY DEVELOPED MY OWN GENERIC VERSION WITH QUALITY COMPONENTS AND FOR FAR CHEAPER THAN THE ORIGINAL.MODERN PUBLISHING HAS BECOME FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE AND FINANCIALLY SINCE 1995.THE TRICK IS KNOWLEDGE AND KNOWING OR RESEARCHING WHERE THE MONEY HOLES ARE.
            AFTER ABOUT THREE YEARS MY PROBABLE INVESTORS LOST INTEREST BECAUSE OF SECRECY AND IN MY OPINION THE COMPANY REMNANTS ATTITUDE;"IF WE CAN'T DO IT WE WON'T LET ANYONE ELSE." NO LOVE OF SPIRIT.NO LABOR OF LOVE ALLOWED JUST THE REALITIES OF PRETENTIOUS INDIFFERENCE TO DOING IT ANOTHER WAY.THE RULES ARE A WONDERFUL GUIDE BUT THEY CAN EASILY BE REWORKED WITHOUT
            SOPHISTIC INTENTIONS. AGAINST THE DESIGNER..I THINK THE GAME CAN BE REPRODUCED TODAY,USING AVAILABLE COMPONENTS FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE AS AXIS & ALLIES WHOLESALE AS A FUN 4 PLAYER GAME AND STILL OFFER 6-10 EXPANSIONS ADDING COMPLEXITY FOR HIRE, IF YOU WILL.
            THE HARD PART IS IN THE SETTING UP THE GAMES AT ORIGINS,GEN CON AND THE INTRODUCTION AT GAMA.THIS WILL NOT ADDRESS THE COMPLEXITIES OF CONVINCING THE FANATICS IT'S NOT JUST ANOTHER "ATTACK" GAME" BUT PREPARING IN ADVANCE 6-10 CREATIVE EXPANSIONS TO SET ITSELF APART WILL ASURE THEM THERE IS COMPANY SUPPORT.THE POSSIBILITIES ARE INTELLECTUALLY ENDLESS;
            GALACTIC SUPREMACY AND MINING, ALIEN INVASION SUPREMACY EUGENICS SUPREMACY,CHRISTIAN VRS MUSLIM SUPREMACY ETC.I DON'T SUFFER FROM POLITICAL CORRECTNESS OR FEAR OF FREE SPEECH.AS AN ABSURD PLAYWRIGHT AND IN MY SPARE TIME A GAME DESIGNER,I HAVE NO PROBLEM DESIGNING TO OFFEND.PROVIDENCE WOULDN'T WANT ME TO GET MY HANDS ON $150,000. NEITHER
            WOULD HASBRO.I'LL GIVE (I even played around with rise of Antichrist Supremacy)
            GAME PLAYERS THE ODD DESIGNS THEY WANT TO SEE.AT LEAST I'LL REACH ONES THAT CAN STILL THINK.
            FOREVER DEFINING GAMING EXISTENTIALISM,
            JOHN ADE,
            ALL THINGZ GAMEZ
            FORT WAYNE,IN.
            PLAYWRIGHT,GAME DESIGNER,PRETENIOUSLY ANTAGONISTIC TOWARD THE MAN AND IN NO FEAR OF"EVERYONE ONLY WANTS TO PLAY COMPUTER GAMES NOW".

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 25, 2009
              Hallo,

              Anyone has interest to buy a copy of the basic game (complete)?

              I have also the sheets and playing pieces for the mercenaries supplement.
              I have also extra playing pieces inc. Neutron bombs mushrooms etc.

              If you need pictures, please contact me by Email.

              Regards

              -------- Original-Nachricht --------