Fwd: [Supremacy] Occupying territorry

  • jonnyvball@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I don't know why the rules were written so that the attacker get the
      advantage when both sides were lost, but this is what we're presented with.
      You might say that it's not "enemy" territory you fly over, since there is no
      organized opposition? This is similar to the reinforcement phase or the
      movement cycle. The reinforcement phase seems like a logistical "stretch"
      also: You battle, then forces move thousands of miles around the map in an
      instant. You immediately battle again, and forces can instantly move
      thousands of miles again during the reinforcement phase. It seems like
      planes, trucks, or ships wouldn't be available again so soon on such short
      notice. Capture another supply center, and you can cram so much movement
      into one game turn that the game mechanics are far-fetched when compared with
      practicality.

      Thanks,

      Jonny