Supremacy pieces How many?

  • semai999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 4:46 AM
      Hi all,

      I'm just sorting out my two sets of Supremacy out and all the
      expansions I have and I'd like to know what was suppose to be in the
      main boxed set as there's no list in the rules.

      So if anyone knows how many pieces there are of each colour in each
      set or could point me in the right direction to a list I'd be
      grateful, then I can get the extras sold off and I'll just have the
      one set :)

      regards

      Pablo