Re: Anyone interested in playing

  • fgamsden
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@...>
      wrote:

      > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
      >
      > Los Angeles area ...

      I live in the Long Beach area. We have about three regular players in
      an irregular game.
    • Jay Goodyear
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 7, 2008
        Do you happen to have the Middle Powers set?

        Jasen

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 7, 2008
          --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "John Ade" <phxrisg@...> wrote:

          > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
          > >
          > > Los Angeles area ...
          > >
          > Seeking to unload all my extra supremacy pieces on ebay or other.email
          > if you want to pick up any,tanks boomers armies navies etc...

          What do you have and what do you want for them?
        • drnous@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
            Anybody looking for black tanks?I have a bunch!
            John

          • Scott David Orr
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
              At 05:35 PM 1/13/2008, drnous@... wrote:

              >Anybody looking for black tanks?I have a bunch!
              >John

              Out of curiosity, where on earth did you find them? I had to play
              like $35 on eBay for a package of them a few years ago.

              Scott Orr
            • drnous@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
                I know the manufacturer!
                Ican let them go for if interested I
                I just listed an auction on ebay for a package of 50 for 29.99
                the more you buy the more you save! I have never used White supremacy tanks
                to plus all the game colors...all the boomers too!
                John

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                  Hi John,

                  Are the white tanks associated with any particular module?

                  I hadn't heard of those before.

                  Thanks,

                  Jonny

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                    No never implemented they are for home rules..we have a united nations army
                    that all countries are forced to contribute to.. and we use them for that.

                  • Scott David Orr
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                      At 10:37 AM 1/14/2008, jonnysan7@... wrote:

                      >Hi John,
                      >
                      >Are the white tanks associated with any particular module?
                      >
                      >I hadn't heard of those before.

                      I assume they're just tanks without any dye added.

                      Scott Orr
                    • Scott David Orr
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                        At 10:50 AM 1/14/2008, drnous@... wrote:

                        >No never implemented they are for home rules..we have a united nations army
                        >that all countries are forced to contribute to.. and we use them for that.

                        I might be interested in buying some white tanks, just to have
                        something uinque. How much do you want for them?

                        Scott
                      • drnous@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 18, 2008
                          i have the pieces but not the box

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 18, 2008
                            black tanks and boomers as well as all the other colors armies navies,white
                            tanks,factories(neverput in game,for home rules)I have to dig through my
                            storage unit to find everything..I will put them on ebay under white knight
                            games..If you see something up I have but want to make an offer just emailI have a lot
                            of doubles only really have miniatures no box sets and a lot of minis we
                            added with home rules...minis for missiles Lsats killer satellites and I know the
                            manufacturer of the company who does all the cool minis for unlicesened
                            expansions for risk and Axis and allies the come in a lot of thesupremacy type
                            colors...addlife to your games!

                            John Ade

                          • wolfiegoth
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008
                              --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "John Ade" <phxrisg@...> wrote:

                              > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
                              > >
                              > > Los Angeles area ...
                              > >
                              > Seeking to unload all my extra supremacy pieces on ebay or
                              other.email
                              > if you want to pick up any,tanks boomers armies navies etc...

                              What boomers do you have?
                            • drnous@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008
                                I have over 150 black tanks and boomers, about ten orange boomers,green,blue
                                too. as well as a lot of other supremacy pieces. I will be putting up more
                                supremacy stuff up on ebay....I sell under whiteknightgames
                                john

                                2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

                              • drnous@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008