Anyone interested in playing

  • lynn_preston5
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
      Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...

      Los Angeles area ...
    • drnous@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
        Too bad you are not in Ft.Wayne!

      • Lynn Preston
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 27, 2007
          LOL ... No, you mean too bad you're no in Los Angeles.

          heh heh heh ... I have a group of four ... but, I
          found five to make for an optimum game ...
          Not sure I want to PBEM, either ... never tried, but I
          like the f2f environment ..

          --- drnous@... wrote:

          > Too bad you are not in Ft.Wayne!

          > removed]

          - Lynn Preston
          - lynn_preston5@...

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • fgamsden
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 2, 2008
            --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@...>
            wrote:

            > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
            >
            > Los Angeles area ...

            I live in the Long Beach area. We have about three regular players in
            an irregular game.
          • John Ade
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 5, 2008
              wrote:

              > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
              >
              > Los Angeles area ...

              Seeking to unload all my extra supremacy pieces on ebay or other.email
              if you want to pick up any,tanks boomers armies navies etc...
            • Jay Goodyear
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 7, 2008
                Do you happen to have the Middle Powers set?

                Jasen

                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 7, 2008
                  --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "John Ade" <phxrisg@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
                  > >
                  > > Los Angeles area ...
                  > >
                  > Seeking to unload all my extra supremacy pieces on ebay or other.email
                  > if you want to pick up any,tanks boomers armies navies etc...

                  What do you have and what do you want for them?
                • drnous@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
                    Anybody looking for black tanks?I have a bunch!
                    John

                  • Scott David Orr
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
                      At 05:35 PM 1/13/2008, drnous@... wrote:

                      >Anybody looking for black tanks?I have a bunch!
                      >John

                      Out of curiosity, where on earth did you find them? I had to play
                      like $35 on eBay for a package of them a few years ago.

                      Scott Orr
                    • drnous@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 13, 2008
                        I know the manufacturer!
                        Ican let them go for if interested I
                        I just listed an auction on ebay for a package of 50 for 29.99
                        the more you buy the more you save! I have never used White supremacy tanks
                        to plus all the game colors...all the boomers too!
                        John

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                          Hi John,

                          Are the white tanks associated with any particular module?

                          I hadn't heard of those before.

                          Thanks,

                          Jonny

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                            No never implemented they are for home rules..we have a united nations army
                            that all countries are forced to contribute to.. and we use them for that.

                          • Scott David Orr
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                              At 10:37 AM 1/14/2008, jonnysan7@... wrote:

                              >Hi John,
                              >
                              >Are the white tanks associated with any particular module?
                              >
                              >I hadn't heard of those before.

                              I assume they're just tanks without any dye added.

                              Scott Orr
                            • Scott David Orr
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 14, 2008
                                At 10:50 AM 1/14/2008, drnous@... wrote:

                                >No never implemented they are for home rules..we have a united nations army
                                >that all countries are forced to contribute to.. and we use them for that.

                                I might be interested in buying some white tanks, just to have
                                something uinque. How much do you want for them?

                                Scott
                              • drnous@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 18, 2008
                                  i have the pieces but not the box

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 18, 2008
                                    black tanks and boomers as well as all the other colors armies navies,white
                                    tanks,factories(neverput in game,for home rules)I have to dig through my
                                    storage unit to find everything..I will put them on ebay under white knight
                                    games..If you see something up I have but want to make an offer just emailI have a lot
                                    of doubles only really have miniatures no box sets and a lot of minis we
                                    added with home rules...minis for missiles Lsats killer satellites and I know the
                                    manufacturer of the company who does all the cool minis for unlicesened
                                    expansions for risk and Axis and allies the come in a lot of thesupremacy type
                                    colors...addlife to your games!

                                    John Ade

                                  • wolfiegoth
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008
                                      --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "John Ade" <phxrisg@...> wrote:

                                      > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "lynn_preston5" <lynn_preston5@>
                                      > wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Not PBEM ... Prefer f2f ...
                                      > >
                                      > > Los Angeles area ...
                                      > >
                                      > Seeking to unload all my extra supremacy pieces on ebay or
                                      other.email
                                      > if you want to pick up any,tanks boomers armies navies etc...

                                      What boomers do you have?
                                    • drnous@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008
                                        I have over 150 black tanks and boomers, about ten orange boomers,green,blue
                                        too. as well as a lot of other supremacy pieces. I will be putting up more
                                        supremacy stuff up on ebay....I sell under whiteknightgames
                                        john

                                        2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

                                      • drnous@aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Feb 21, 2008