Re: Fortuna Decks

  • banderozz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
      --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "arcofirme" <arcofirme@...> wrote:

      > I recently got the Fortuna expansion on digitalized it. I've got
      plans on uploading it to my
      > website but before doing anything at all I'd like to know if people
      is still interested on it.

      > In addition, if anyone knows what cards each fortuna deck contains
      it would be very
      > interesting to know.

      I noticed that it's linked on your site, but the permissions seem to
      be set such that I can't actually download the rar file. Would it be
      possible to make the file available again?
    • armcode82
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
        --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "banderozz" <banderozz@...> wrote:

        > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "arcofirme" <arcofirme@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I recently got the Fortuna expansion on digitalized it. I've got
        > plans on uploading it to my
        > > website but before doing anything at all I'd like to know if people
        > is still interested on it.
        > >
        > > In addition, if anyone knows what cards each fortuna deck contains
        > it would be very
        > > interesting to know.
        > >

        > I noticed that it's linked on your site, but the permissions seem to
        > be set such that I can't actually download the rar file. Would it be
        > possible to make the file available again?

        Any update on whether the download is going to be made available? I
        also notice it linked on your sight but had no permission to download
        it. I don't know if there is a list anywhere of what cards go to
        which deck. I don't see it listed in the instruction manual and the
        decks are typically shuffled together (and you'd have to find someone
        who has written what goes in which deck down). Nonetheless I'd love
        to have the digital fortuna deck made available.
      • arcofirme
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
          Oh, it was my mistake. Now file permissions should be fixed and you should be able to
          download all fortuna cards without problem.

          http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/supremacy/files.html
        • arcofirme
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
            As replied to another message I fixed the permissions already. I'm sorry for not knowing it
            earlier but it's been a long time since I last checked this site.