Re: Fortuna Decks

  • tobibecker
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "arcofirme" <arcofirme@...> wrote:

      > I recently got the Fortuna expansion on digitalized it. I've got
      plans on uploading it to my
      > website but before doing anything at all I'd like to know if people
      is still interested on it.

      > In addition, if anyone knows what cards each fortuna deck contains
      it would be very
      > interesting to know.

      Yap, would be interesting for me...
    • banderozz
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
        --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "arcofirme" <arcofirme@...> wrote:

        > I recently got the Fortuna expansion on digitalized it. I've got
        plans on uploading it to my
        > website but before doing anything at all I'd like to know if people
        is still interested on it.

        > In addition, if anyone knows what cards each fortuna deck contains
        it would be very
        > interesting to know.

        I noticed that it's linked on your site, but the permissions seem to
        be set such that I can't actually download the rar file. Would it be
        possible to make the file available again?
      • armcode82
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2007
          --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "banderozz" <banderozz@...> wrote:

          > --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, "arcofirme" <arcofirme@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I recently got the Fortuna expansion on digitalized it. I've got
          > plans on uploading it to my
          > > website but before doing anything at all I'd like to know if people
          > is still interested on it.
          > >
          > > In addition, if anyone knows what cards each fortuna deck contains
          > it would be very
          > > interesting to know.
          > >

          > I noticed that it's linked on your site, but the permissions seem to
          > be set such that I can't actually download the rar file. Would it be
          > possible to make the file available again?

          Any update on whether the download is going to be made available? I
          also notice it linked on your sight but had no permission to download
          it. I don't know if there is a list anywhere of what cards go to
          which deck. I don't see it listed in the instruction manual and the
          decks are typically shuffled together (and you'd have to find someone
          who has written what goes in which deck down). Nonetheless I'd love
          to have the digital fortuna deck made available.
        • arcofirme
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
            Oh, it was my mistake. Now file permissions should be fixed and you should be able to
            download all fortuna cards without problem.

            http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/supremacy/files.html
          • arcofirme
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
              As replied to another message I fixed the permissions already. I'm sorry for not knowing it
              earlier but it's been a long time since I last checked this site.