Re: Re: [Supremacy] parts needed

  • cedric18@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2007
      Hello,

      I am in need of 42 yellow armies and 12 yellow navies. How much would you want for them?

      Thanks,

      Dave

      =====================
      From: drnous@...
      Date: 2007/04/24 Tue PM 07:49:24 CDT
      To: Supremacy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Supremacy] parts needed

      I have the YELLOW parts.
      I'm putting a lot of Supremacy parts up on ebay.
      John

    • David Valenze
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        John,

        I tried responding privately last week, but I haven't heard from you
        yet. I need 42 yellow armies and 12 yellow navies. Can you help me?

        Thanks,

        Dave

      • drnous@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2007
          Hi,

          I did not get any emails that I'm aware of.
          Yes I have them.
          I was going to put up quite a lot of Supremacy parts up on EBAY.
          Are you looking to buy outright instead of bidding?
          I usually start 24 armies & 6 navies out at $9.99 on EBAY.
          I include a BUY IT NOW option of $19.99 but you get 15 free white
          "factories" to use in your home rules.
          John

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2007
            Hello,

            I am looking to purchase outright and all I need are 42 yellow armies and 12 yellow navies. Can you quote me a price.

            Thanks,

            Dave