two-player scenario

  • generalm5
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
      Over our game this evening we came up with an idea for a two-player
      scenario, which i'd like to share. One player would take the side of
      the US, while the other player would be the United Muslim Front,
      consisting of Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, and the
      Philipines,( we are using the Mega-Map, but you could just ignore this
      last one, and/or maybe substitute Egypt.) I suppose you might also
      include the Middle East as well - we are just fleshing this out still.
      To make it interesting, the US player, because of political pressure,
      cannot attack Europe, including, Poland, Romania, and Greece,
      Russia,China, Canartica, and Australia/New Zealand, unless he
      is 'liberating' the territory from the other player.
      There would also be restrictions on where the US could attack with
      nuclear weapons as well as the number of armies he could deploy per
      turn. We would also have some specific set-up rules, once we get that
      far, I'll let you all know how it works out,... and any feedback would
      be great..enjoy
    • Dean Davidson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Don't you mean the Peoples Front of United Muslims?

        generalm5 <generalm5@...> wrote:Over our game this evening we came up with an idea for a two-player
[...]

        Game software Poker games Board game for adult Chess board game Monopoly board game Board games

        ---------------------------------

      • p_d_thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          No, he means the Front of United Muslim People

          --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, Dean Davidson <dino_72uk@y...> wrote:

          > Don't you mean the Peoples Front of United Muslims?
          >
          > generalm5 <generalm5@y...> wrote:Over our game this evening we came
          up with an idea for a two-player
          > scenario, which i'd like to share. One player would take the side of
          > the US, while the other player would be the United Muslim Front,

          <snip>
        • Scott David Orr
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
            At 03:14 AM 11/4/2005, Dean Davidson wrote:

            >Don't you mean the Peoples Front of United Muslims?

            No, I think they're a splinter. :)

            Scott Orr
          • waitingforbob
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
              --- In Supremacy@yahoogroups.com, Scott David Orr <sdorr@c...> wrote:

              > At 03:14 AM 11/4/2005, Dean Davidson wrote:
              >
              > >Don't you mean the Peoples Front of United Muslims?
              >

              > No, I think they're a splinter. :)
              >
              > Scott Orr

              My planned but not written sequel to Total Supremacy (Movements,
              Megacorps and Manifest Destiny) would have what are called Movements.

              They can take over territories and own/operate corporations, but
              cannot produce forces- they would either have to morph into Manifest
              Destiny (essentially becoming a nationstate on the way to becoming a
              superpower) or take over a Manifest Destiny/Superpower resource card
              or buy forces from a willing producer.

              Obviously they have limited military, but they are given hella
              Unconventional Forces-type powers and the point system slewed for
              them to get major points for any territory they DO expand into.
              That, and secret HQ they keep bouncing around to.