Missing pieces

  • David Valenze
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
      Hello all,

      I recently purchased a copy of Supremacy on eBay from a seller in
      England. Unfortunately after it arrived I discovered that it was
      missing the army and navy pieces for the People's Republic of China.
      The seller has offered to refund my money and pay for returning the
      item back to him. Before I go through the hassle of mailing this
      back to England, I thought I would check if anyone on the list
      happens to have a spare set of the Chinese pieces they would be
      willing to part with for a reasonable price. The seller has also
      offered a partial refund of my buying price if I would rather and if
      I can manage to find the pieces I need I would prefer to go that
      route.

      Thanks,

      Dave

      p.s. Anyone out there in the Springfield, MA area who would like to
      get together for a game?
    • drnous@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
        I have ALL the pieces you want...armies,navies,tanks,boomers,mushroom
        clouds,discs.
        I can give you a package price or whatever parts you want.
        John

      • David Valenze
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
          John,

          Right now all I am definitely looking for are the basic armies and
          navies for China. I would be interested in other pieces though.
          Please respond off-list and we can discuss prices.

          Thanks,

          Dave