colonial legions and merchant marines expansion

  • restless10101
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2004
      I was just wondering if anybody has a colonial legions and merchant
      marines expansion for sale, or knows where to get one.

      Steve
    • Randy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2004
        All of the items that I needed I was able to find on ebay. Try there first.
        Have not checked in while, but they usually have alot.
        Randy

        I was just wondering if anybody has a colonial legions and merchant
        marines expansion for sale, or knows where to get one.

        Steve

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • restless10101
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2004
          I've been looking on e-bay for the last couple of months. There
          hasn't been too much being sold on there, or items that have 10
          expansion sets in them that get up around the $150.00 range.

          Thanks for the feedback

          Steve