Re: [Supremacy] Digest Number 557

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2004
      > Tom, I already have a queue up for that- I have Nukes, Ksats and
      > Neutron Bombs which mirrors my view of how this would actually work.

      I saw that. But what is the point of having K-Sats when there is no L-
      Stars to shoot down?

      The Ksats can shoot each other down.

      This just fits in more comfortably with my view of actual ABM activity- that there is not enough 'practice' to get it right, enemies are going to concentrate on penaids to leverage their nuke investment, and so ABM systems that shoot down 80% plus missiles are not realistic.