Merchant Marines Question !!!

  • Ian Wermerling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
      It says in the COLONIAL LEGIONS AND MERCHANT MARINES Expansion set
      that when selling to the Market you must have Merchant Ships in a
      Dark blue Sea.

      Quote...
      Dark Blue Sellers.
      Only merchant ships in the dark blue sea lanes can be used to sell
      resources to the market.
      End Quote

      Would that be any particular Dark Blue Sea or one which is close to
      the territory where the resources are produced, bearing in mind that
      I have already transfered the units to my Resource Center in the
      previous stage.

      Basically, I am very confused, I need help....

      Ian 'wormbyte' Wermerling
    • jeffowski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
        In a message dated 1/6/2001 9:42:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        wormbyte@... writes:

        > Dark Blue Sellers.
        > Only merchant ships in the dark blue sea lanes can be used to sell
        > resources to the market.

        Any dark blue sea. Each Merchant Marine can only move three resources, and I
        believe they must be of the same type. If you want to sell 10 oil, you'll
        need four merchant marines in any Dark Blue sea.

        Jeff Pawlowski

      • Ian Wermerling
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
          Thanks Jeff.