Supremacy Sales

  • Jeff Pawlowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      It is fine to discuss where to get Supremacy items.
      It supports the group to have new players and getting
      them the expansions.

      It is not fine, however, to advertise to sell things
      on this list. You may arrange to talk to people
      off-line about such things, however. There is no need
      to email the list and bother a bunch of people with
      email that really doesn't concern them :)

      So far, everyone is doing things within my tolerances
      and I have not gotten any complaints. No harm, no
      foul :)

      Jeff Pawlowski
      Owner/moderator

      http://platinum.yahoo.com