Best Comic-Con Cosplay Ever Day 3 [SDCC 2013]

  • supermutant2099
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013

      Best Comic-Con Cosplay Ever Day 3 [SDCC 2013]

      by Betty Felon 26 minutes ago

      As you know from our weekly Best Cosplay Ever feature, we are big fans of cosplay at ComicsAlliance. The comics, sci-fi, gaming and fantasy communities’ talents for homemade disguises, craftsmanship, and sartorial superheroics are definitely on display this weekend at San Diego Comic-Con, and you’d better believe our own Bethany Fong is on hand to document as much as she can. Click after the cut for some exceptional examples of superheroic cosplaying talent that we spotted this weekend in San Diego!

      Read More

      Category: Cosplay, Culture