burgos'shulk...jen colored by me deaddog

  • Lee Byram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      since tom is MIA, i figured i'd give you guys a new(to most of you anyways) b&w piece by him,and my colored version...i was going with shulkie being in the spotlight while jen is in the shadows type thing but then went for a green lit jen (kinda mid transformation type colors, take it as you want, i hope you guys like. tom, i hope you're doing ok.