The Marvel Daily P.I.C.: SHE-HULKERY (Full pics in Group one's photos section)

  • supermutan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010

      Jennifer Walters, the Jade Giantess, has been romping, stomping, smashing and lawyering across the Marvel Universe for 30 years and we're celebrating with She-Hulk Week here at Marvel.com. So, naturally, I decided to get in on the fun.

      I asked editor Michael Horowitz if he had any sweet, sweet art from the upcoming SHE-HULK: SENSATIONAL #1 (on sale March 30, 2010), and boy, did he deliver! Enjoy six spectacular pages from this Ms. Marvel/Spider-Woman/She-Hulk team-up story by Brian Reed and Iban Coello.

      Remember to check out SHE-HULK #1 on Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited for free as part of She-Hulk Week!

      Who do you think would win in a Ms. Marvel/Spider-Woman/She-Hulk fight? Reply in the comments or let me know on Twitter.

      I wanna pick Ms. Marvel, but my gut says She-Hulk would tough it out and whup both their butts. I mean, she's got Hulk-blood!

      \m/ \m/
      --Agent M

      The Marvel Daily P.I.C. is either a Photo, an Illustration or a video Clip, posted daily, here on my blog. It's your chance to get a different look inside Marvel Comics.

      Keep track of all the Marvel Daily P.I.C. pictures at the Marvel Images gallery.

    • mercblue22
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
        Hey there,
        Thanks for posting these, very nice! Though, its hard to see them in their full glory as they are so small. Do you happen to have a decent sized set pics of these?

        Thanks

        Fonzie