Re: [SupportOurShe-Hulk] New file uploaded to SupportOurShe-Hulk

  • supermutan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SupportOurShe- Hulk
      group.

      File : /hulks3.jpg
      Uploaded by : supermutant2099 <supermutan@aol. com>
      Description : :( I really don't trust marvel. Man. I tell you I got feeling not just Jen but Bruce won't be around one way or another after Fall Of Hulks or World War Hulks. I hope I am wrong but based on Marvel right now I'm probably not. They are going to do to push the lame 8th rate versions that suck and almost no one cares about.

      You can access this file at the URL:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SupportOur She-Hulk/ files/hulks3. jpg

      http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ general.htmlfile s

      Regards,