New poll for SupportOurShe-Hulk2

  • SupportOurShe-Hulk2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      SupportOurShe-Hulk2 group:

      Who would you like to see SH dominate with the sleeper hold??

      o Kim Possible
      o Batgirl
      o Poison Ivy
      o Supergirl
      o Rogue
      o Shego
      o Storm
      o Catwoman
      o Valkeryie
      o Mystique

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SupportOurShe-Hulk2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2006
        SupportOurShe-Hulk2 group:

        Should I put 9 or 10 covers as group pics despite Spoilers on
        them?

        o Yes?
        o No?

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Edward J. Cunningham
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2006
          There are NO spoiler warnings in the Joe Friday news conference,
          and all Marvel fans are encouraged to read the transcripts. I suspect
          that if they are releasing the cover to She-Hulk #10, then Marvel
          WANTS us to talk about it, and we will see that cover again next week
          when the July solicitations are released. I suspect that when that happens,
          Marvel will finally OFFICIALLY release the cover to She-Hulk #9. After
          all, if you are showing a cover which shows She-Hulk in a wedding dress
          with the title "I married a Man-Wolf!" then a pic of She-Hulk showing off
          her engagement ring with a huge diamond isn't such a surprise anymore.

          Eddie Cunningham

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
            SupportOurShe-Hulk2 group:

            The file space has run out. Should I make a third group or
            use the photos section till they runs out?

            o Create Third Group
            o Use Photos Section and then create a third group
            o Delete both groups

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!