INVINCIBLE IRON MAN SPECIAL! (Signed She-Hulk special too)

  • supermutan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/
      3/3/2008

      Are you ready to become an Iron Fan?

      Iron Man is about to make his silver screen debut, and we're celebrating with specials at low introductory prices that even the Mandarin can't resist! Check 'em out and see how you can get a free copy of Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas #1 (written by Iron Man Movie director Jon Favreau)! And, red hulks! green hulks! Never mind them, because for today's DF Daily Special, we've got the hottest hulk of all... She-Hulk! Incredible artist Greg Land adds his signature to his mega hot cover portrait of the gamma irradiated beauty for today's daily special! The issue also features those reptilian aliens in purple underpants the Badoon.... Hey, who doesn't love the Badoon?

      WHAT'S HOT?!

      IRON MAN COMING TO THE BIG SCREEN

      The suave CEO of Stark Enterprises, Tony Stark, is a high-tech genius and billionaire--making the world's most imaginative weapons defense systems. But when a powerful competitor attempts to kill him, and almost succeeds, he must build a modern-day suit of armor to stay alive. Building even more agile and powerful versions of the awesome suit, Tony uses his power to fight crime as the Invincible Iron Man! The Mandarin has been named as the villain for this movie.

      CLICK HERE FOR THE MOVIE TRAILER!

      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS #1 - ULTRA-LIMITED EDITION
      $10.00

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109692=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109692

      Dynamite Entertainment and Alex Ross unleash Project Superpowers! After the super-selling #0 issue, Dynamite launches Alex Ross' Project Superpowers #1, which weighs in at 40 pages, and includes Alex Ross sketchbook material and character designs! The entire story of the return of the Superpowers begins here - and will be told over the course of this 6-issue mini-series! Can the modern world can handle the greatest heroes ever lost to history?! Overseen by Alex Ross (who designed every hero within these pages), scripted by Jim Krueger, and featuring art by Carlos Paul, this is the most powerful comic book event of the year! And Dynamic Forces has this Ultra-Limited Edition Cover version by Alex Ross!

      CLICK HERE FOR MORE: PROJECT SUPERPOWERS | ALEX ROSS | DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

      STILL AVAILABLE!

      THOR: AGES OF THUNDER - SIGNED BY MATT FRACTION
      $10.00

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109724=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109724

      As the Mighty Thor reclaims his rightful spot in the Marvel Pantheon we join Matt Fraction and Patrick Zircher for a special examining the triumphs and tragedies that have befallen the God of Thunder across the eons. As the things he holds dearest are threatened by unimaginable forces of evil Thor must rise up again and again to hold the line against terror and chaos as only the God of Thunder can!

      ALSO AVAILABLE: 2 COPIES SIGNED BY MATT FRACTION FOR ONLY $16.99!

      CLICK HERE FOR MORE: THOR | MATT FRACTION | MARVEL UNIVERSE

      DF DAILY SPECIAL

      SHE-HULK SMASH!!!

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friendspecial.html?skuforchangeover=C109708

      Today's special features:

      * SHE-HULK #26 - SIGNED BY ARTIST GREG LAND!

      And we ask our fans (and friends) to post our e-mailers on your favorite websites, fan sites and blogs!

      DF WEEKLY CONTEST

      GENERAL GRIEVOUS BUST CONTEST

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friendcontest.html

      Grand Prize (1): GENERAL GRIEVOUS BUST

      A twisted melding of flesh and metal, General Grievous' body is a deadly weapon forged by the cutting edge developers of the Confederacy. Grievous hunted Jedi for sport and kept his victims' lightsabers as trophies of his conquests within his cloak. In the final stages of the Clone Wars, Grievous orchestrated a daring strike against the heart of the Republic. Designed in 1/6 Scale – stands 8 inches tall and stands 11 inches tall with lightsaber. Limited Edition of 7000

      WOW!  Now that's a contest!!!  ENTER NOW!!!

      And we ask our fans (and friends) to post our e-mailers on your favorite websites, fan sites and blogs!

      HOT SPECIALS!

      THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - MATCHING NUMBER SET: LARROCCA COVER SIGNED BY STAN LEE AND QUESADA COVER SIGNED BY JOE QUESADA
      $149.99 $299.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109739=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109739

      A bold new ongoing series for the biggest hero of 2008! IRON MAN! You know you love him! And as the summer's most anticipated movie boot-jets its way into theaters, here's the perfect jumping-on point for new readers and Iron Man fans alike! Tony Stark - Iron Man, billionaire industrialist and director of S.H.I.E.L.D. - faces the most overwhelming challenge of his life. Ezekiel Stane, the son of Tony's late business rival and archenemy Obadiah, has set his sights, his genius and his considerable fortune on the task of destroying Tony Stark and Iron Man. What's worse, he's got Iron Man tech, and he's every bit Iron Man's equal and opposite... except younger, faster, smarter...and immeasurably evil. Rising star writer Matt Fraction (IMMORTAL IRON FIST) and superstar artist Salvador Larroca (UNCANNY X-MEN) join forces to repulsor-ray your comic books to a cinder!

      ALSO AVAILABLE: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - SIGNED BY SERIES WRITER MATT FRACTION
      $10.00 $19.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109735=1 http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109735

      ALSO AVAILABLE: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - TWO COPIES SIGNED BY MATT FRACTION! RECEIVE BOTH THE LARROCCA AND THE QUESADA COVERS!
      $16.99 $39.98

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109736=1 http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109736

      ALSO AVAILABLE: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - SIGNED BY STAN LEE (LARROCCA COVER)
      $124.99 $249.99

      Start off this bold new ongoing series for the biggest hero of 2008 with the signature of Iron Man co-creator Stan Lee!!! Also every order gets a free copy of Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas #1!

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109737=1 http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109737

      ALSO AVAILABLE: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #1 - SIGNED BY JOE QUESADA (QUESADA COVER)
      $49.99 $99.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109738=1 http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109738

      CLICK HERE FOR MORE: IRON MAN | STAN LEE | MATT FRACTION | JOE QUESADA | SALVADOR LARROCCA | MARVEL UNIVERSE

      MORE IRON MAN SPECIALS:

      MARVEL MASTERWORKS: INVINCIBLE IRON MAN HARDCOVER VOL 2
      $34.99 $49.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C109741=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C109741

      Collecting TALES OF SUSPENSE #51-65.

      MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 3
      $34.99 $49.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C105150=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C105150

      Written by STAN LEE, ROY THOMAS & AL HARTLEY Penciled by DON HECK & GENE COLAN Cover by JACK KIRBY The Iron Avenger returns for another round of Marvelous Masterworks Mayhem, and this one's gonna go straight down to the final bell, True Believer! So buckle up your red and gold retrorockets and get ready for adventure a'plenty as only Marvel can make it! Stan "The Man" and the Dynamo of Delineation, Don Heck, will pit Tony Stark against the undersea menace Attuma, the Dream-Maker and the massive menace of the Titanium Man in classics without compare.

      MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 4
      $39.99 $54.99

      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/additem.pl?C107042=1
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/friend.html?KMPZ1104=C107042

      Mr. Tony Stark, the Swingin' '60s Sultan of Science, is back again as none other than the Invincible Iron Man! Brought before the United States Senate to divulge the secrets of Stark Enterprises, the stakes have never been higher for the Iron Avenger. But survival in the halls of government means risking the life of his closest confidante, when the Mandarin mistakes an armored Happy Hogan for the real deal!

      Dynamic Forces & The Dynamic Forces logo ® and © 2008 Dynamic Forces, Inc.
      All other books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos and related indicia are ™ and © 2008 their respective creators.
      Privacy Policy

      Click Here to Forward this E-mail to a Friend! | To be removed off our mailing list, Click Here! Thank you!

      Trouble seeing this e-mailer? You can view it in full here:
      http://www.dynamicforces.com/cgi-bin/showemailer.pl?Display_Accept=EM03030810645