Upcoming GB2K She-Hulk you might be interested in!

  • Edward J. Cunningham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
      I've heard word that Garrett-Blair is going to put up a
      topless pic of She-Hulk in an FF uniform tonight on
      ebay. Since it's not up NOW, I can't give you the link
      but if you click on the following link, you can check to
      see it if it is up yet.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=garrettblair&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

      His ebay user id is "garrettblair" if you want to look it up
      the other way. Keep your eyes peeled and best of luck!

      Eddie
    • bradboss12@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        His stuff is amazing. I don't get topless stuff cause I have my little guy and my Shulkie wife (I can still look though--hee hee hee) : ) I just won a Sal Buscema on ebay--can't wait!!! I got a Japenese anime-style painted Shulkie, too. I'm taking pics of both and putting it on the rocks! site. Let me know if you want it at the Board, Eddie. I can post it here at the Support site too if they want to see them...