‘Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H. ’ Week 6: ‘The Incredible Shrinking Hu lks’ [In

  • supermutant2099
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
      ‘Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.’ Week 6: ‘The Incredible Shrinking Hulks’ [Interview]
      by Joseph Hughes 2 hours ago
      Leader top

      "The Incredible Shrinking Hulks," the latest episode of Marvel's Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H., had everything you could possibly want: life or death situations, heavy drama, crushing betrayal, humor, redemption, and a very healthy dose of mini golf. It also features the team going up against the Leader after they've been shrunk down to very tiny status, and a huge plot point in the series comes to a head, as Skaar is forced to choose between his past and his present.

      Once again we're joined by supervising producer Cort Lane to discuss the latest episode, and this time we have a special guest, as Ben Diskin, who voices Skaar, joins the call to discuss his character's role in the series, and the relationship between Skaar and the Leader going forward.

      Read More