Looks like the sample rate on your sound card might be set to 48k instead of 96k. Can you get to the audio recording settings and try to change that? -steve Onsteve_berl
Nice response, Keith. Thanks. D ... Nice response, Keith. Thanks. D On 11/17/17 9:01 AM, 'Keith Payea' kpayea@... [Super_SID] wrote: Hello
Hello Barbara: It looks like the sample rate on your sound card is not set to 96KHz. Unfortunately, setting the sample rate in supersid.cfg does not changekeithpayea
- Jan 6, 2010
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.