. . .for the Sunshine Fall Convention is September 11th which is coming real soon. So don't wait, do it today! We need you! It's not a Convention without you.sjanes2353
Attached is the latest Copy of the Sunburst. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
The latest issue of the Sunburst has been posted on the district web site. Bob Johnston, Sunburst Editor
District Association of Chapters of the Barbershop
Harmony Society (all Chapters in Florida). We use it to:
- Send & receive notices of events & shows,
and other information of general interest.
- Share news about your chapter, chorus, quartet,
and other Barbershop experiences.
- Ask questions and discuss Barbershop-related topics.
The rules are simple:
- Keep it G-rated
- Keep it civil
- Keep it Barbershop
File attachments & graphics are automatically removed
from messages to prevent the spread of computer viruses.
This is a discussion group. Replies go to the entire list.
Use Ctrl-R (Reply / Reply All / Reply List) to reply to a
message and send to all subscribers, including the originator.
To make your reply private, replace the group address
with the address of the individual you want to reach.
Sunshinenet is managed by the District VP of Marketing/PR,
District Exec. VP, District Webmaster, and others.
- Apr 14, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.