[sunshinenet] Father/Son /Grandson chorus

  • Bill Wunderlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2000
      I have been surprised that nothing has been posted on this occasion which we
      expect to hold at the Spring Convention. As most of you must all be aware,
      the International has led the way in forming a chorus that will preform in
      KC.
      Locally, we in the SUNSHINE district, have also formed a chorus! Papa Joe
      DeRosa is going to direct this chorus.
      There will be more information forthcoming in the next issue of the
      SUNBURST, but in the mean time, If you have any members in your chapter who
      meet these requirements, have them contact INTERNATIONAL for the learning
      tape and music. It's could very well be one of the high-lights of the
      weekend!! Bill Wunderlin
      1derlin@...