Leadership Academy 2009

  • Christopher Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Happy New Year to All!

      Please pass this to all your members.

      Our brand new Leadership Academy is about to begin this Saturday,
      January 3, 2009, at the Plantation Inn in Crystal River.

      []

      For all of you registered this year, you are helping yourself, your
      Chapter, and your District to make the Barbershop experience within
      the Sunshine District the best it can be for everyone concerned. It
      is appreciated by your District officers and the Ops Team members
      because it makes our jobs easier. It will be appreciated by your
      Chapter members because it will help you help them to get the most
      out of their Barbershop adventure.

      If you've not been to our previous leadership seminars known as COTS,
      you will find an amazing treasure of information to take your Chapter
      service to the next level. You'll make contact with fellow
      Barbershoppers who may have just been a name on an email or a voice
      on the other end of a phone call. You'll start building a network of
      contacts within the District you can use as future resources anytime
      you have an idea or a question.

      The basic information is available on the District web site here:

      http://www.sunshinedistrict.org/leadership_academy

      along with directions to Crystal River from all over the Sunshine District.

      Details about the venue and accomodations are here:

      http://www.plantationinn.com/

      for your information.

      If you're not involved this year, keep it in mind for next year when
      you volunteer to become a Chapter officer for the good of the
      District and the Society.

      []

      See you there!
      ----------

      KTWWS!
      Christopher

      Director, Marketing & P.R.
      Sunshine District
      Barbershop Harmony Society

      Certified Standing Ovation Program Reviewer

      Member, Barbershop Harmony Society
      Marketing & P.R. Committee

      Join us where Marketing Matters:

      FUN-290-3452

      Sunshine District Association of Chapters of the Barbershop Harmony
      Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization

      http://www.sunshinedistrict.org

      Have you been to the Sunshine District MegaStore?

      http://www.cafepress.com/sunshinebbs

      Yahoo ID: cbaker84
      ICQ #7176473