Howdy

  • spockgiirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hi All! It's Haley. Just checking to see if everyone had seen our
      star? :)
    • Lauren Delana
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
        That is so cool Hayley.  Thank you so much for doing that.  I like the message you left with too, about no matter where we all go there would always be the star.  That was so nice!  You are so awesome.  And by the way, I miss you all very much!

        Love Always,
        Lauren Delana (a.k.a. the Lauren w/o the cool last name :))

      • Spockgiirl@Aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2005
          I miss you too Lauren! Also you have a very cool last name :)