32hey

  • f_tiger_07
    Jul 29, 2005
      the funny thing about harry potteris i went to camp the day after it
      came out so alot of my friends couldnt take the book with them so they
      passed the ones they did have aroud and after one person woulsd finish
      it then it would go to the next person and they would ask why it was
      so sad and they would not tell them i my self am not in tho the harry
      potter thing so i read the last chapter of my brothers to see what
      happend and indeed it was sad but it happened for a reaseon

      always
      jess