2/12, Sisters in Crime

  • nancytubbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      Here's an event I thought might be of interest.

      Nancy Tubbs

      AAUW Sunnyvale-Cupertino presents:

      Sisters in Crime

      DATE/TIME: Tue, Feb 12, 7:30pm-9:00pm

      LOCATION: Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church, Soule Hall, 728 Fremont Avenue, Sunnyvale

      COST: $10.00 donation at the door.

      We have a panel of mystery writers followed by a dessert buffet. The donation goes to support our Legal Advocacy Fund that combats sex discrimination in higher education and the workplace.

      The authors are:
      - Lisa Brackmann: Her debut novel, "Rock Paper Tiger," is set on the fringes of the Chinese art world.
      - Heather Haven has three books in the Alvarez Murder Mystery Series.
      - Diana Orgain's Maternal Instincts Mystery Series was inspired by the transformational experience that motherhood brings.
      - Robin Burcell is an FBI trained forensic artist. "The Black List" is her latest international thriller.
      The authors will have books available for purchase. Visit their websites for info.

      MORE INFO:
      Website: http://www.aauw-sv-cupt.org
      Email: tomlinfreed@...
      Phone: 650-941-3218