RE: [SunnyvaleCafe] bouncing house in Sunnyvale

  • Vincent & Wendi Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 9:42 AM
      It is on Fairoaks and Tasman drive in Sunnyvale. You can try it out on
      Tuesday & Friday for $7 (IN THE MORNING ONLY). My kids likes it, it has a
      number of party options.

      Wendi

      _____
      Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:30 PM
      To: SunnyvaleCafe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SunnyvaleCafe] bouncing house in Sunnyvale

      Hi Florence,

      There is a place you can rent out for birthday parties called
      "Pump it up". I think it is located in Santa Clara close to the
      border of Sunnyvale.