In Support of the Final Messenger Seminar

  • SunnahOnline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2002
      As salamu alaykum warahmatullah,

      Alhamdulillah, we have the good fortune to inform the brothers and sisters
      that all of the lectures and transcripts from the recent seminar entitled
      "In Support of the Final Messenger" are now up on the website. The topics
      discussed in the seminar were:

      Introduction to the Issue
      On the Excellence of the Topic
      Defending the Prophet
      Address to the Audience
      Rights of the Prophet
      Unique Qualities of the Prophet
      Orientalist Claims Against the Prophet
      Rational Proofs of the Prophet
      Short Poem: "The Final Master"
      Advice to Those Who Call to Islâm
      "They Have Lost the War ... "
      Why Now?
      Seminar Close

      Many Muslim scholars and lecturers from around the world were able to give
      their contributions to the seminar, and some of their talks were also
      transcribed (you can also find them on the website).

      There is a lot of material on this very important issue, and essential for
      those who seek to give da'wah in the West and refute the curses being
      directed toward our Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessing be upon him).

      Go to http://www.sunnahonline.com/ to listen to the lectures and read the
      transcripts.

      Was salamu alaykum

      SunnahOnline.com