New member Greetings: Desmond Chiong

  • Douglas Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      Welcome to our newest member, Desmond Chiong. Care to say a few words
      as to what you interest in Sun Tzu is?

      BTW my apologies to the group, but my semester is finally over and I
      will be posting more now.

      Regards

      Douglas Henderson
      Moderator
    • desmond b chiong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001
        Just to find out the origin of why I do certain things.

        des
        --

        On Thu, 07 Jun 2001 02:34:00
        Douglas Henderson wrote:
        >Welcome to our newest member, Desmond Chiong. Care to say a few words
        >as to what you interest in Sun Tzu is?
        >
        >BTW my apologies to the group, but my semester is finally over and I
        >will be posting more now.
        >
        >Regards
        >
        >Douglas Henderson
        >Moderator