Urgent Help Needed!!!

  • David E. Cohen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
      Am sorry we didn't inform you about our urgent trip to North Wales,Tammie and I came down here to North Wales, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!

      David.
    • kueikutzu
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
        All cyberhoaxes and scams are based on deception. Member removed until he can clean his account.

      • rickmatz@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2010
          Are you trying to say that my Nigerian benefactor. ( Who assures me that he'll deposit that money in may account ANY DAY NOW) is somehow bogus?! Preposterous!

          All cyberhoaxes and scams are based on deception. Member removed until he can clean his account.

          --- In Sun_Tzu@yahoogroups.com, "David E. Cohen" <david_e_cohen@...> wrote:

          > Am sorry we didn't inform you about our urgent trip to North Wales,Tammie and I came down here to North Wales, United Kingdom for a short vacation. unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
          > We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well I really need your financially assistance..Please, let me know if you can help us out? Am freaked out at the moment!!
          >
          > David.

        • kueikutzu
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
            No more preposterous than Barak Obama sending me a message from his hotmail account informing me that "Youve been seelected to receive 3 million dollar" from the President Karzai bribe fund if I reply with my bank account number to a Mr. C. Enlai at a HongKong email address.

            Regards
            Doug