Sunzi Simulations

  • kueikutzu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      I've just approved a new member from the gamer community (Welcome Zombigmer) and it made me wonder.

      Are there any simulations/games out there that truly allow you to apply Sunzi principles? I may not be able to buy for a while (and I don't do boots) but I'm just curious.

      I've been using Romance of the Three Kingdoms III for more than 10 years now and a lot of Sunzi can be applied there, but as with many games in the past, once you reach a certain point there ceases to be any true challenge.

      Actually, these days, I try a Mozi strategy more often than not. Trying to stay alive by not conquering others, but assisting other to exist and serve a buffers/balancers.

      Regards
      Doug