Re: Which is more powerful threats or actual weapons?

  • Shibumi
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 2, 2009
      I'm very busy, but happy to comply if you ask nicely. You want me to do this work, don't threaten.

      --- In Sun_Tzu@yahoogroups.com, "kueikutzu" <kueikutzu@...> wrote:

      > By the way, if you don'r reply by November 5 with a substantive response, you will be removed from the list
      >
      > Douglas Henderson
      > List Owner/Moderator
      >
      > --- In Sun_Tzu@yahoogroups.com, "kueikutzu" <kueikutzu@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Where? What chapters in what edition/translation? Doug
      > >
      > > --- In Sun_Tzu@yahoogroups.com, "Shibumi" <shibumi.management@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I don't understand re 'citations." It is in perfect context of Sun Tzu.

    • kueikutzu
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 2, 2009
        It is not a threat, it is a statement of fact.

        If you make an assertion that runs counter to what the common understanding of a topic is, providing support for that assertion is not "work",it is essential.

        I am not going to waste the time of the group with things not related to the topic, and related to the facts. This is not a group for "fan fiction" about Sunzi.

        I am perfectly open to the suggestion that you may have a new and interesting perspective on the Sunzi, but you have to demonstrate it. If it is the same one that you have been discussing for the last several years, and you finally have some evidence to support it, let's hear it.

        As it is, this discussion bears an eerie resemblance to the original discussion topic <grin>. Don't be a North Korea <smile>.

        Sincerely
        Douglas
        List Owner/Moderator

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 2, 2009
          So. Are you asking politely now? If not, kick me off.

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 2, 2009
            All of my communications with you have been polite. This is not usenet.

            Douglas Henderson
            List Owner/Moderator

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 3, 2009
              If I can get to it I'll post some notes before the weekend.