Arthaúâstra

  • Douglas Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
      Is anyone (including our newest member) knowledgable about this work,
      which I am not familiar with but have heard described as the equivalent
      of Machiavelli's "The Prince" for the Indian subcontinent? Is it an
      analogue of the Sun Tzu?

      Regards
      Douglas
    • Jean-Francois Denault
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
        Personally, I never heard of it, so I did some lazy research... Wikipedia!

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthashastra

        All in all, it does look very interesting: if anybody has read it, could you
        please share with the group?

        Thanks!

        Jf