Looking for a Teacher

  • Rick Stansberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      I'm looking for someone who practices bing-fa as a consultant. I'd
      like to learn from them.
    • Darren
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
        I have a friend that may be interested in a proposal. If you're
        interested feel free to contact him through his blog.
        http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-i4jxTPMyKPAu_90Cbce8c_H1a6p0QrsIVnk-?cq=1

        --- In Sun_Tzu@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Stansberger" <rickstan@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for someone who practices bing-fa as a consultant. I'd
        > like to learn from them.

      • Rickstansberger
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
          Thanks. I've been reading over the blog, and I'll give it thought.

          Rick