Re: What characteristics make an excellent General?

  • dej2_
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007
      Thank you for the reply, your comments does have sound reasoning behind
      them, though somehow, it gives me little comfort in dealing with this
      (pathological liar) person.
    • Wolfgang
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2007
        For me a good general is one that can translate vague
        and general ideas set up by his leader into clear
        strategic and tactical applications that leads its
        soldiers into clarity of purpose and fulfillment of
        mission. Someone who further knows how to gain
        resources to fulfill its aim and that can win the war
        with as little loss of life as possible

        Wolfgang

      • gus videos
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 12, 2007
          I like this definition.  Knowing how to strategically and tactically implement a goal using the least amount of resources is definitely a sign of a good leader.

          Wolfgang <intlempir@...> wrote:
          For me a good general is one that can translate vague
          and general ideas set up by his leader into clear
          strategic and tactical applications that leads its
          soldiers into clarity of purpose and fulfillment of
          mission. Someone who further knows how to gain
          resources to fulfill its aim and that can win the war
          with as little loss of life as possible

          Wolfgang
          .

          Gus Maximus
          The Art of Gamefare, The art of winning at multiplayer video games
          Do you know Digital Kung-Fu?
          http://www.TheArtofGamefare.com
          gus@...

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time