519Another interesting quote

  • Wilm123
    Dec 22, 2011
      "When you are arguing process, you are losing, by definition"

      While reading some of the political commentary about the house GOP position on the tax cuts, I came across this quote. Seems like everyone could see the loosing proposition that was being put forward and how the fixation on hurting the president is more valuable to some than helping the nation.

      With that said, I'm not sure how to interpret the quote. Are they saying process is not necessarily maneuver and therefore they will be easily out maneuvers by any strategy? Are they saying they are grasping at anything, just to stick it in his eye, and therefore are out of ideas and options? Is it that process should follow an objective, with a clear objective process becomes easy or self evident, therefore perhaps their objective is unclear?

      There are probably a 1001 other interpretations, would love to hear more.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic