511Humble thoughts

  • Captain R.F Burton
    Sep 18, 2011
      I do not feel that such a a quote as the one dealing with denial and deception need a lot further elaboration as it would appear to encapsulate the premise that warfare (and by extension all things that relate to the act of war) is based upon deception.

      However rather than simply be polemic,I would argue because it is a neccesity to keep your strategies hidden until the last possible moment, and the best deceptions against the enemy may be those deceptions in which a partial number of your cadre are deceived as well.
      Only be appraised of the situation at the last possible moment.

      Of course these are merely my humble thoughts and opinions
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic