Want to know about certification

  • aslam_rock786
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi I'm Aslam, I'm a novoice in java but would like to take java certification. After browsing sun site I came to conclusion that first of all write Java associate certification and this is only one exam to become a SCJA.Is it right? My 2nd question is for a beginner how long does it take to prepare for this certification. I have a background of C, PHP, an brief theoretical idea about OOPS.