the newbe to the group

  • ve3diz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi all. I'm the new guy. Just a little info on myself. I'm currently
      attending Fanshawe college here in London. The course I'm taking is
      Electrical Engineering Technician - Robotics and Automation (but
      hoping to get into the Technology course!) and thus chose the Sumovore
      as my applied projects lab assignment. As soon as the teacher showed
      us it and how it worked in class everyone was hooked! Best part about
      it is I think I'm the only one in class that still wants to build the
      thing!
      I'm starting with just the unit and the supplied brain for first
      semester and then add the pic brainboard 2.0 in second semester when I
      learn programming.
      So I would like to pic your brains and learn from your experience! If
      you have any tips, advice or suggestions I'd me more than glad to hear
      them! Thanks in advance! 73!
      Matt, VE3DIZ