Her Dark Desires Receives 4 Blue Ribbons from Romance Junkies

  • Charisma
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011

      Her Dark Desires was my first story published through Sugar and Spice Press. I really enjoyed writing this story, and I must admit, some folks will either hate it or love it. LOL Why would I say that? Well, this story and it's characters aren't exactly gentle in nature. Both succumb to their darkest, I mean, blackest desires two lovers can actually have.

      Blurb:

      Dremon, a five hundred year old tall, dark, and brooding vampire has been alone far too long. From the moment he laid eyes upon Anais, he read her like an open book. Swearing an oath to claim the sensual goddess, Dremon suddenly realizes she is what he has searched for his entire existence. Her exquisite looks, strong will, and fiery passion intrigues and seduces him all in one breath.

      Two different beings from two entirely different worlds quickly discover they have an insatiable thirst of forbidden carnal desires. Together, they delve into the depths of the darkest parts of their souls, discovering they can never truly sate the untamed fire down below.

      While Dremon and Anais get down and dirty, there are moments of tenderness in this story. Language is vulgar(totally offensive to some, I've discovered), and their sexual appetites singe the pages, so be warned. Her Dark Desires is not for the fainthearted.

      If your familiar with my work, then you know I write various types of stories ranging from sensually sweet to medium hardcore sex. I say medium because I'm not into pain and brutality and would never submit my characters to such activities. However, a good spanking on the hiney is awesome. Nipple clamps?? Ugh, hate em. I'll try anything once, and instead of ooohhing and ahhing, I was like, OUCH!!

      My reviewer, Chrissy Dionne had some really wonderful things to say about my story! Hope you will enjoy!

      Her Dark Desires Book Review

      http://charismaknight.yolasite.com ~ http://charismaknight.blogspot.com