If the prayers of dogs were answered bones would rain from the sky.

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Bismillah ar-Rahman, ar-Raheem
      In the name of Allah the beneficent the merciful. I am but dust,
      filth on the sandal of the elite of Allah but Allah has moved my
      heart to write a few reflections down. What did the holy Nabi [sws]
      do when he went to the mountain? He reflected on Allah. There was no
      Quran and no five times prayer he was rapped up in intimate
      reflection on Allah. It is said there is gold in the morning hours
      and yet we miss the mark which in French is to sin. Reflecting one
      moment is worth a year's Ibada [worship] is a little know Hadith, and
      yet it is a powerful one. if we can rise up and sit ,just sit and
      reflect on Allah, not do Salat [pray] ,not read, just sit and reflect
      on or Allah how much better our prayer would be, How much more
      we would receive from our reading and we would not sit in judgment on
      our brothers and sisters, for that is Allah job alone. Isk Ma'Haba la
      ill la ha is telling us of the true love of Allah, how can we find
      that love if we are like a chickens pecking for grain all the time.
      To sit just sit and say forgive me, in what ever language you speak,
      to say I love you, in what ever language you speak, to say I am your
      servant show me the way, increase my light so I am not in so much
      darkness that I am tripping all the time and just be in the presents
      of you Lord before the rush of the day comes streaming over your head.
      It has been said a man laden with books is nether a wise man nor an
      intellectual for one cannot know with out action. One of the most
      powerful actions is sitting and reflection on your Lord.
      Arise at 3:30, sit, and Reflect, and then pray, read and leave the
      judgment for AllAh for the sleep of nonexistence is upon us all. We
      spend our day reflecting on the world is it too much to ask to spend
      time reflecting on Allah? Will Allah say on judgment day he has no
      time to reflect on us and to take us away?........