trapped

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Trapped
      Trapped by time trapped by judgment trapped by options. We wander
      trapped by senses and time. Until we find the darkness we are trapped
      in is a shadow we cast upon our own path. When we turn and face the
      light it all becomes clear.
      La Ill la Ha Ill La La is the key to understanding what cannot be
      understood. It shows us the way with its illumination. The light of all
      lights. The darkness of all darkness cracks and falls away and yet we
      still remain in darkness until we realize we are in so much light it
      appears black, illuminus black. Pressing on we find our divine goal Isk
      Ma'bub la ill la la. Ziker is the way, la Ila ha Ill la la is the
      light to pass beyond the 10,000 vales and Isk is the divine love we
      find at the end and start of our journey
      Found on a scrap of paper in a field of flowers on the other side of
      dreams
      Malang
      Copyrighted 03